Arabesque Immigration - Connecting families across boarders in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Saskatoon's trusted source for spousal and family immigration consultation services

Connecting Families Across Boarders In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Providing Saskatoon with premier immigration services


Our services is lead by a licensed RCIC that is dedicated to helping you expertly navigate the all-too-confusing landscape of partner and family sponsorship. No matter where in the world love blooms, our job is to help you and your loved ones build a life together in Canada. 



Learn more about spousal sponsorship immigration services and consultation in Sasktatoon

Spousal Sponsorship

The Intention of the Canadian Family Class of immigration is to reunite close family members in Canada. To receive a visa by this immigration program, the sponsor and sponsored person should prove that their relationship qualifies under one of below three categories:

  1. Spouse

  2. Common-law Partner

  3. Conjugal Partner

Child immigration sponsorship is one of the consulting specialties we excell at

Children Sponsorship

If you plan to sponsor your child to Canada, you must prove they are a dependent child. To be considered a dependent child, one must:

  • Be under 22 years old

  • Not have a spouse or common-law partner

A child over 22 years old may be considered a dependent if:

  • They have depended on their parents for financial support since before the age of 22

  • They are unable to support themselves

We proudly support all LGBTQ+ relationships and can help you navigate the immigration process

Same-Sex Sponsorship

Canada has been recognized internationally as one of the most socially progressive countries in the world. In 2005, Canada legalized same sex marriage across the country although most of Canada’s provinces had already recognized same-sex marriages since 2003. The Canadian Immigration department (Citizenship & Immigration Canada) recognized sponsorship and immigration of same-sex spouses, common-law partners and even “conjugal partners”.

Parental spousal sponsorship is an improtant part in bringing families together through the immigration process

Parental Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada. Sponsored parents and grandparents will obtain permanent resident status, allowing them to live in Canada indefinitely, to work or study if they want to, and to access social services such as medical care. 

Rand Hantoosh is Saskatoon's leading expert on all Spousal and Family immigration services in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Rand Hantoosh

Founder, BA, RCIC, Proud Immigrant

Arabesque Immigration was founded with the sole purpose of helping families break down the international borders that keep them apart.

Our Saskatoon-based team is here to help you navigate the troubled waters of international immigration through our expert advice and personal immigration experiences.

Rand Hantoosh is a registered Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan


We're here to help you, your family, and your spouses navigate Canadian sponsorship with ease

Eligibility for Partner Sponsorship

In order to sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner to Canada, you must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a registered Indian under the Canadian Indian Act. You must be 18 years of age or older, and meet any further requirements, such as financial stability, to prove you have the capacity to act as a sponsor.

The spouse or partner applying for permanent residence must be at least 18 years old, and both the sponsor and the beneficiary must prove their relationship is genuine. If the immigration authorities believe the relationship not to be genuine, then they will refuse the sponsorship application. In making their assessment of whether the relationship is genuine, the immigration authorities will consider various factors such as the duration and quality of the relationship leading up to the marriage or partnership, whether the marriage was conducted in conformity with local norms, and the overall compatibility of the spouses or partners.

Foreign Spouse must not have criminal convictions. Any criminal conviction that is or could be the equivalent of an indictable offence in Canada will in many cases permanently render a foreign national criminally inadmissible to Canada, meaning that they cannot be sponsored or otherwise enter Canada. This will apply to just about any criminal offence, including summary offences such as impaired driving and shoplifting.

Who is Eligible For Family Class Sponsorship?

Income Requirement – the Canadian sponsor has to show income at least 30 percent above the LICO (low income cut-off level) in order to meet the minimum necessary income requirement. The amount of income required is based on total family size, including the sponsor, his or her immediate dependents, and the family members being sponsored, including any dependents that they may have.

Income Requirement is for Three Years – the sponsor has to show that they have met the minimum necessary income requirement for the past three years.



Help us get you started on the right path. Let us know your immigration needs below and we'll take care of the rest

Thanks for submitting!